Saturday, June 1, 2013

Light Menu



Short week, should have been easy to manage, instead starting my week later had me feeling out of sync, playing catch up- to do what I don't know.

Didn't read or comment as much as I would have liked. Rather than fake it, I have  one read that has been with me since I read it just before taking off for my holiday weekend. I write some, but I am a poetry reader first. Reading, "Dream" by Samuel Peralta is to read the poet you wish you could become.



Today, I saw her, and was glad she was open to being shared.

If you read or saw something that moved you, provoked you, dropped you to your knees, please share it.

I love the blogging life, but I don't want to be alone on my island. I need to travel, to visit your world so please drop a link, a comment, wave hello, and I'll do the same.

Be well.

3 comments:

  1. I did indeed read something that moved me: a 1946 book called Letter to a Girl on the Future of Clothes. Sometimes I resent the time I spend reading online because it robs me of book time. Ever feel the same?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. Did you review the book? Will look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful comment on "The Dream", thank you so much! It makes all the work on it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete

This is an interactive site. Dialogue is the aim here. latonya.blackandgray(at)gmail (dot)com

Thank you

Thank you
I know what I think. I write to hear what you think. Let's talk about it.