Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Blogs Over Easy




Saturday, I'm introducing an old feature I've enjoyed writing in the past, Blogs Over Easy, a review of blogs I've enjoyed during the week. On Saturday mornings, I grind my own beans, make myself a cup of coffee in my french press and surf leisurely while everyone else is sleeping.Often after reading a bit, I'm inspired to write.

If you haven't notice the food motif here, you will. I love eating and reading and writing. Saturday morning is a good time.

My passions and interests are wide. I am always connecting with amazing people and art online. The last few weeks at B&G feel like home. I've made new friends, found some great reads, and I'm on a new path. I don't know where I'm going so I can't tell you what you can expect in my installments except that I'll be sharing what has fed me, making feel full and happy.

Thanks Jean for the inspiration to resume a part of a routine that enriched me. Thank you all for coming by. Sit a spell. I love spending time with you.


2 comments:

  1. I like this. I like it alot

    Dina (causerie.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Dina. Looking forwrd to chatting. Will check out your space. Thanks for coming by.

    ReplyDelete

This is an interactive site. Dialogue is the aim here. latonya.blackandgray(at)gmail (dot)com

Thank you

Thank you
I know what I think. I write to hear what you think. Let's talk about it.